La sacrestia della chiesa di San Bartolomeo di Rialto
During the sixteenth century ??the second sacristy of San Bartolomeo church was created in some new buildings situated on the south church side, which also included a room for the St. Matthias school, an oratory, and shops owned by the priests Chapter. This new sacristy, still in use, replaced the medieval one, attested in 1208. A specific archival research has helped to clarify how the gradual edification of places surrounding the church should be seen according with the reorganization of the sixteenth-century commercial activities in Rialto, the city trades heart.
Lingua: itPubblicato: 15 Giugno 2014