In the 18th century, Larnaca, the main international port of Cyprus, enjoyed a very vivid commercial life. The island’s rich sources and its geographical position made Cyprus a center of attraction in the Levant and during this period, an important number of ships visited the island. This article offers a portrait of the commercial and transportational activities in Larnaca based on the Venetian registers of 1774/75 located in the ASV, prepared by Bernardo Caprara, the island’s Venetian Consul. The analysis of the registers will bring to light the Western participation in the commercial life of the Levant; the port’s potential; the distribution of the flags of the ships that docked in the port; and the types of ships that were used by foreign states. Special interest will be given to the products which were imported and exported from the port of Larnaca.